Skip to content
- The maximum CPD points on level one that can be earned per day is 8 points.
- Delegates can earn 8 clinical CPD points per day on both the Thursday and the Friday giving that they attend both days in full. This is irrespective of whether a workshop or oral presentation are being attended.
- You will have to scan before the first key note speakers, scan before the first oral presentation session, or sign in and out at the workshops you might be attending. Scan again before the afternoon speaker and when starting with the oral presentation or sign in and out for the workshop you might be attending.
- The CPD allocation for the Saturday is a bit different, Should you attend from the morning to the end of the day at 13:30 you could earn 5 clinical CPD points.
- This means you will have to scan before the first keynote speakers, scan for the oral presentations or sign in and out for the workshop you might be attending.
- LTMIC 2018 will offer ethical sessions, Ethical sessions qualify for double points per hour and will be scanned separately.
- Presenters will earn double points for their presentation only, each presentation will be BASA accredited